There are a few parties that we have hosted that were completely memorable. One summer, we set up a DIY rum bar with a collection of four different cocktails. From daiquiris to spiked limeades, it was an amazing summertime get-together. I’m reviving one of my favorite party punches and sharing it here again. It was a simple drink, but it packed a punch.
Pineapple Rum Punch
Since we created this cocktail on the same day as three other drinks, I tried to use similar ingredients for our rum bar (like how we used the Malibu Black in both the drink recipes in this post), to cut down on costs and eliminate the need for extra ingredients. With a little creativity and a LOT of fresh fruit, this easy pineapple punch is perfect for a large get-together!
- 6 oz Simply Orange Pineapple Juice
- 3 oz parts Mango Rum
- A splash of Sprite
- Add ice, the orange pineapple juice, and the mango rum to the cocktail shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Add a splash of Sprite.
- Garnish with fresh pineapple.
- My glasses were 10 ounces, so you may need to adjust the parts for a smaller drink.
You can, of course, simplify this recipe to serve it individually. Just use a shot of rum and top off with pineapple juice and strawberries.
How do you serve drinks at parties? What’s your favorite?
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Closet Organizational Tips to Help You Make the Most of Your Space - June 24, 2017
- How to Save Even More With Amazon Prime - June 23, 2017
- Kids’ Toys: To Keep or Not to Keep? - June 23, 2017