Mint is one way that I add a bit of relaxation to any drink. Whether I infuse water or craft a clever drink, mint is my favorite way to garnish a beverage. There’s something about the flavor that instantly makes me think of summer days and sweet drinks. When I was planning our Mother’s Day pool party, I needed to stock up on Coca-Cola cans, fresh mint, and fun mason jars to make drinks easy to serve. Let’s get to know this mint and cucumber drink!
I used a drink tray piled high with Coca-Cola cans. I had an ice bucket handy along with sliced cucumbers and fresh mint leaves. This drink is simple to serve, and the mason jars with lids add a fun touch!
The cucumber immediately adds a bit of flavor to your drink, and the mint is just a nice touch.
- 1 can of Coca-Cola
- 2 slices of cucumber
- 4 mint leaves
- A shot of white rum
- Fill a tumbler with ice and a shot of rum.
- Top with Coca-Cola.
- Garnish with fresh cucumbers and mint leaves.
- Stir and serve!
How do you garnish a rum and coke?
Free Organization Toolkit
Join Sunny Sweet Days, my FREE online community to stay in touch for busy women! We talk about organization, home decor, health and wellness, simplicity, time management and more for your online website.
Latest posts by Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Create Simple Habits - September 19, 2017
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Fall Bulbs | Fall Gardening Tips - September 19, 2017
- Bringing the Comfort and Style of the Ocean into Your Home | Coastal Home Decor Ideas - September 18, 2017