Here’s a delicious summer cocktail idea! Pour yourself a drink to relax by the pool or just because. This watermelon cocktail with vodka is easy to make and fun to share. It’s the perfect summer drink. Seasonal summer watermelon are SO juicy and delicious, so make sure to try one soon. Here’s to a happier happy hour!
Watermelon Cocktail Supplies 🍉
Prepare cocktail glasses, fun paper party straws, and grab some watermelon slicing tools to make this drink more fun.
To get started with your cocktail, you will need a fresh watermelon, vodka, lemon juice (use fresh lemon juice!), sugar, ice, and water depending on the quality of the watermelon.
Time to mix it up! In a blender combine all of your ingredients. Pulse until combined and enjoy! Garnish with fresh fruit slices.
Pro tip: You may need to add a little bit of water depending on how juicy (or not) your watermelon is.
- 8 cups fresh watermelon
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (approx. 6 to 8 medium lemons)
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- Water (may be needed depending on quality of watermelon)
- In a blender combine ice cubes, watermelon, lemon juice, sugar, and vodka.
- Blend well and serve.
- If you choose to garnish your glasses, don’t forget to put aside a few watermelon and lemon slices.
Depending on the time of year that you decide to make this drink, you may need to add a bit of extra water to process your mix. We’ve found the watermelons to be much dryer heading towards the winter months.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 165Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 4mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 1g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
How do you like to enjoy watermelon?
Try another watermelon cocktail but use whiskey! This Watermelon Whiskey Cocktail is easy and delicious for summer.
- Why DNA Tests Are Important - October 25, 2021
- The Right Way to Clean Your Bathroom – A Simple Guide - October 25, 2021
- Car vs Truck Accident: What Are The Major Differences Between Them - October 24, 2021