For a refreshing beverage to cool off this summer, try mixing together your favorite wine with a splash of orange juice and Grand Marnier! While Grand Marnier has never been my favorite liqueur, I have awesome memories of beachside cocktails and shots with it! It was a favorite among old friends, and it paired well with mixed drinks.
I haven’t indulged in any shots in quite some time (yet alone have Grand Marnier!), so this was a fun twist on an old favorite. Wine can be enjoyed on its own or in a fruity sangria, but sometimes I find that they are perfect in a quick cocktail. You can add flavor to your favorite white wine with mint and this orange liqueur.
Use your favorite pinot grigio (or try chardonnay or sauvignon blanc!) to mix it up.
You could serve this in a champagne flute or fill a wine tumbler to take with you to the beach! Crushed ice makes every drink better (true story, it’s a fact!), and you can double or triple this recipe to fill a pitcher for a fun seaside getaway.
- 1 part Pinot Grigio
- 1 part Grand Marnier Liqueur
- 1 oz orange juice
- 1/2 tbsp mint syrup
- 2 ice cubes
- crushed ice
- Add Pinot Grigio, orange juice, Grand Marnier , mint syrup and 2 ice cubes to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled champagne flute filled with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a fresh sprig of mint.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 514Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 63mgCarbohydrates: 83gFiber: 0gSugar: 54gProtein: 0g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Do you make wine cocktails?
Wine Recipes and Ideas:
- Prosecco Pops: Fruity Frozen Wine Popsicles
- Host a Wine Party on a Budget | 16 Dollar Tree Items Every Wine Lover Must Know About
- 5 Wonderful Reasons to Join a Wine Club
- The Ideal Options For Stress Relief And Getting Rid Of Anxiety - December 5, 2021
- Unique DIY Gift Ideas To Leave Your Boyfriend Speechless This Christmas - December 3, 2021
- 6 Meaningful Gift Ideas To Surprise Someone You Love With - December 3, 2021