Not Your Father’s Root Beer Whiskey Shooters
I’m taking over Sunny Sweet Days today to share a unique cocktail with a kick. Whiskey is my go-to drink, but my wife likes mixed drinks or fruity cocktails. This shot is best enjoyed at a party or to celebrate a birthday, and it combines whiskey, root beer, and a special floater.
You will need Not Your Father’s Root Beer (just one bottle works), a shot of whiskey, and a floater of marshmallow creme. I first saw Not Your Father products at my local grocery store, and I couldn’t believe they tasted like they did. I have had a hard time finding a ginger mixer for a few drinks I enjoy, but their ginger ale is top notch. As for the root beer, it pairs well with whiskey or on its own.
The instructions for this one are easy. Pour a 1/2 ounce of whiskey into a shooter glass. Add an ounce of Not Your Father’s Root Beer, and top with a tablespoon of marshmallow creme.
Whiskey Root Beer Shooters
Try these whiskey root beer shots!
- Not Your Father's Root Beer, 1 bottle
- 1/2 shot of Bourbon Whiskey in each glass
- 1 tbsp marshmallow creme
- Pour a 1/2 ounce of whiskey into a shooter glass.
- Add an ounce of Not Your Father's Root Beer.
- Top with a tablespoon of marshmallow creme.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 245Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 61mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 0gSugar: 49gProtein: 0g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Are you brave enough for this shot? You can also try other Not Your Father’s drinks including ginger ale or vanilla cream ale.
- 4 Facts You Didn’t Know About Red Light Therapy - March 18, 2023
- The Top 4 Strategies for Training and Managing Your Dog’s Behavior - March 18, 2023
- These 5 Factors Can Influence Compensation in Truck Accidents - March 18, 2023