I can’t remember celebrating a Valentine’s Day on a weekend (a three-day weekend for those of you who are off on President’s Day tomorrow!), and the timing this year was really great. We celebrated Valentine’s Day in my son’s classroom on Thursday, we did crafts on Friday, we shopped the sales for Valentine’s Day already on Saturday, and today is THE day! It really felt like we got to extend the celebration of this sweet day. If you still need an idea to celebrate the day with your family, try one of these crafts (bonus: there are a few simple recipes that you can whip up today too with supplies from your pantry)!
20+ Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids
What are you doing to celebrate hearts day? Are there any crafts you like to do with your family?
Valentine’s Day Inspiration
- Pink Hot Chocolate: A Sweet Cocoa Recipe For Valentine’s Day
- Pink Mermaid Slime With Printable
- Milk Glass Mason Jar DIY: Easy Spring Decor
- How to figure out the right refrigerator water filter? - January 17, 2023
- Want to Start a Business? Check Out These Potentially Profitable Business Ideas - January 17, 2023
- These Tried-And-True Marketing Tips Will Help Grow Your Small Business - January 17, 2023