Wow your next house party guests with this simple appetizer! Try these stuffed mushrooms appetizers for a fast and fancy recipe idea.
Relax before dinner with this simple appetizer starring Blue Harbor Fish Co. Tuna. Made with premium and simple “clean” ingredients (just Albacore tuna, water, and a touch of sea salt), Blue Harbor Fish Co. shined in this quick appetizer.
We combined a pouch of Blue Harbor, a few portabella mushroom caps, 1⁄8 cup bread crumbs, 1⁄8 cup shredded mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
We mixed Blue Harbor with the bread crumbs and cheese and placed this combination inside the mushroom caps. We topped with a small pre-cooked shrimp inside each mushroom. Then, we baked it in a 375-degree oven for about ten minutes until the cheese is browned.
Allow these to cool and get ready to enjoy this simple dish.
- 1 pouch of tuna fish
- A few portabella mushroom caps
- 1 package of pre-cooked cocktail shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1⁄8 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄8 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese, as desired
- We mixed tuna fish with the bread crumbs and cheese and placed this combination inside the mushroom caps.
- We topped with a small pre-cooked shrimp inside each mushroom.
- Then, we baked it in a 375-degree oven for about ten minutes until the cheese is browned.
- Allow these to cool and get ready to enjoy this simple appetizer.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 110Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 37mgSodium: 195mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 17g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Seafood Recipe Ideas:
Free Meal Plan Ideas
Looking for an easy free meal plan?! I have you covered. Here’s a sample of what meal plans you can expect if your sign up for my email list.