I love fresh strawberries, and I look forward to any excuse to use them. Drinks? Yes, please! I picked up a pint of strawberries on my last trip to Walmart along with the Wild Strawberry on the go drink mixes from Crystal Light. I usually carry a few of these in my purse, because you never know when you will need one! Whether out at a restaurant or as a quick sip on the go, they are so convenient (and fit ever so nicely in my purse!). Do you like Crystal Light cocktails?
I wanted to create a fun cocktail that was simple, so I reached for my standard vodka. Meet the strawberry vodka cocktail!
A quick drink recipe for those days when you don’t have any time left to spare! Fill up your favorite cocktail glass with ice water, add half a packet of Wild Strawberry Crystal Light, and stir in a shot of vodka. Garnish with fresh strawberries and your happy hour has begun!
- 1 package of Wild Strawberry Crystal Light
- 1 shot of vodka
- Strawberries for garnish
- Fill a 6 oz cocktail glass with ice water.
- Add half a package of Crystal Light.
- Stir in one shot of vodka.
- Garnish with strawberries.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 160Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 4gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
What’s your favorite cocktail? Can you spice it up with Crystal Light?
Crystal Light Cocktails
- A Beginner’s Guide To Urban Gardening: How To Find The Top Equipment - September 15, 2021
- 7 Hacks To Enjoy A Luxurious Vacation In Miami - September 15, 2021
- Figuring Out What Your Loved Ones Really Want For Christmas - September 14, 2021