Is it a coffee? Is it a cocktail? Well, it’s both! Instead of mimosas or a bloody mary at your next brunch, consider serving coffee with a bit of a kick. I drink iced coffee year-round, especially during the summer, since I find it to be SO much more refreshing than a hot cup of joe. In fact, I’ve never understood the appeal of hot tea or coffee. I just like everything to be freezing cold! I have quite the iced coffee tumbler collection, and you can find me sipping on iced coffees throughout the day. However, this spiked iced coffee, is a fun treat for a weekend party!
This recipe includes a shortcut for making creamy cappuccino! Instead of making it yourself (which you totally still can with this homemade cappuccino recipe), I swapped it for a Skinny Cow coffee drink that is already pre-made. You could use your favorite home-brewed coffee or latte as well. The recipe is very flexible.
What you can’t swap is the delicious flavor of Godiva liqueur. It’s a chocolate alcoholic drink that pairs perfectly with iced coffee. I also used Entice Coffee Liqueur, but you can use whatever coffee liqueur you have on hand for an extra coffee kick! For example, Kahlua or even RumChata might make a delicious mix as well.
Use crushed ice (my favorite!) for a fun twist to your coffee drink.
- 3 ounces Skinny Cow Cappuccino (you can also make your own!)
- 2 ounces Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 ounce Entice Coffee Liqueur
- 3 Ice cubes
- Crushed Ice
- In a cocktail shaker add Skinny Cow Cappuccino, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Entice Coffee Liqueur and three ice cubes.
- Shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled stemless wine glass filled with crushed ice.
- Serve and enjoy!
You can swap out the coffee liqueur for RumChata or Bailey's as well.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 559Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 27mgSodium: 209mgCarbohydrates: 65gFiber: 1gSugar: 50gProtein: 13g
Need more brunch ideas?
- Consider hosting a breakfast bar or make these avocado toast breakfast bites!
- Set up a cereal buffet and make parfaits.
- Serve micheladas (a twist on a spicy bloody mary!)
What’s your favorite Sunday FUNday cocktail? Will you try this spiked iced coffee recipe?