The Aladdin Home Entertaining Mason Jar Collection has lent itself to a bevy of beverages this past month. From a pineapple rum punch to a key lime mojito, these little cups have made sipping cocktails more fun. In case you missed it, I hosted a mason jar party a few weeks ago and featured a rum bar. I created (with the help of my husband!) several fruity concoctions that are perfect with a splash of rum. The last cocktail I have to share is this spiked cherry limeade. It’s sweet and it is super easy.
- 1 2 liter of Sprite
- 2 cans of LaCroix Cúrate Cerise Limón (Cherry Lime)
- 1 cup of Key Lime Juice
- A few squeezes of MIO Black Cherry
- Captain Morgan White Rum or light rum
- Fresh key limes, sliced
- Combine everything but the rum in a gallon pitcher or drink dispenser.
- Add 1 shot of light rum to your cocktail glass.
- Pour in the cherry limeade mix.
- Garnish with a fresh key lime wedge.
- Stir. Taste. Repeat.
This recipe creates a pitcher of cherry limeade. Feel free to use smaller portions for one drink!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 205Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 36mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 1gSugar: 37gProtein: 1g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
The recipe is a combination of materials we had on hand and our imaginations. I bought the LaCroix Cúrate Cerise Limón specifically to make a spiked cherry limeade…I just didn’t know what else to add to it. I knew that Sprite is an easy cocktail mixer, but my husband thought it needed a bit more cherry flavor. A few splashes of MIO made the drink come together! I’m sure you could omit the MIO (and perhaps even the Sprite), and you would still be left with a fruity rum beverage worthy of a paper umbrella.
Add this cocktail to your next picnic or pool party!
What parties are you currently planning?
Cocktails For Parties
- Why DNA Tests Are Important - October 25, 2021
- The Right Way to Clean Your Bathroom – A Simple Guide - October 25, 2021
- Car vs Truck Accident: What Are The Major Differences Between Them - October 24, 2021