These might be the sweetest way to cool off this summer! Try these sangria Jello shots at your next party!
There was once a bar near my old house that had $1 Jello shots. I can remember going JUST to buy a few of them and start the night… what good memories! I admit that I haven’t made Jello shots in quite some time, but this easy recipe makes it simple to create a stack for your next party. Plus, by using a premade sangria drink, you save time too!
Jello Shot Supplies
To get started, you will boil a cup of water. Once it is boiling, add in a cup of sangria and the raspberry Jello mix. Grab your plastic cups (make sure they have lids!) and pour the mixture into each cup before using the lid to seal them.
While your Jello shots are chilling for a few hours, slice up fruit! Citrus fruits like lime, lemon, and small orange slices will fit atop your sangria shots perfectly.
Ready to make them yourself? Here’s the full recipe!
- 1 Box Raspberry Jello
- 1 Cup Sangria (1 bottle of Seagram's Sangria or 1 cup of a premade sangria)
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- Fresh Fruit for Garnish
- Plastic Condiment Cups
- Pour 1 cup of water into a medium-sized pan. Bring the water to a boil.
- Once your water is boiling, add one cup of chilled Sangria and pour in your raspberry Jello. Mix well.
- Next, take your plastic condiment cups and fill them right up with your Sangria Jello.
- After you have filled your cups with your Sangria Jello, close your cups up with the lids. This will make sure zero accidents happen while you’re placing your Sangria Jello Shots in the refrigerator. Once your Sangria Jello shots are in the refrigerator, let them chill for several hours.
- While your Sangria Jello Shots are chilling away, it’s time to slice up that fruit. The smaller sides of each fruit will fit the condiment cups perfectly! Also, Cuties/Mandarins are a better size option than a traditional Orange.
- Once your Sangria Jello Shots are nice & solid, take that fruit and decorate your Sangria Jello Shots.
- Serve & Enjoy 🙂
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 99Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 224mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 1g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Sangria Recipes to Try
- Can You Integrate Bicycling Into Your Daily Lifestyle? - February 5, 2023
- How To Make An Attic More Comfortable As A Leisure Room - February 5, 2023
- Top Tips And Tricks For Easy And Efficient Moving - February 5, 2023