Thanks to Moink for sponsoring this post.
Are you a meat lover? Do you prefer your meat to be fresh and responsibly-sourced? Moink is a new home delivery service just for you, and we used their salmon and bacon to create a new family-favorite easy recipe: salmon BLT sliders!
Moink is a farmer-owned and operated community that ships humanely-raised, ethically-sourced meat directly to your door. You pick the meats you want, and they have them sent, safely packaged, right to you. Each box is fully customizable with four basic packages that you can alter to fit your tastes. For our first box, we chose chicken wings, drumsticks, a whole chicken, lamb kabobs, ground salmon, bacon, sirloin, and ground beef.
Moink meats contain no antibiotics, growth hormones, genetically modified grains, artificial colors or solutions, sugar, or Nitrates. Keep reading for a quick and easy salmon BLT slider recipe that you can make with Moink’s selection of fish and bacon. Moink Boxes are for busy, health-minded families who want quality, ethically-sourced meat straight from farmers at a reasonable price.
Moink puts great care into making sure animals are humanely harvested, preferably on a family farm or with artisan processors. Their beef and lamb is grass-fed and all chicken, beef, lamb, and pork are pasture-raised.
The majority of Moink animals are “farrow to finish,” meaning they spend their entire lives on the same farm with the same caretakers. The fish is wild-caught in sustainable Alaskan waters.
Check out this delicious recipe we created using the fresh ingredients that we were able to have delivered right to our door. These sliders are great for busy weeknight dinners, and they make a perfect holiday party or game day grab!
- 1 pound ground salmon
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 12 count dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 3 tomatoes, sliced thin
- 3 ounces baby spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In mixing bowl, combine salmon, bread crumbs and seasonings.
- In skillet on high heat, cook bacon until crispy. Place on paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Form salmon into slider sized patties.
- In same skillet, pan fry patties 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Assemble sandwiches with spinach and tomato slice and condiments of your choice.
- Makes 10-12 sliders.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 5 Serving Size: 10
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 622Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 1408mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 43g
Each Moink box contains 13-16 pounds of meat, working out to be less than $4.50 per serving. Moink ships boxes to the lower 48 states every week. Shipping is always free.
A Moink gift card also makes the perfect holiday gift for the health-minded carnivores in your life, and your family members and friends kicking off Paleo of Whole30 eating plans in the New Year.
Free Meal Plan Ideas
Looking for an easy free meal plan?! I have you covered. Here’s a sample of what meal plans you can expect if your sign up for my email list.
- Monday: Fast Sliders
- Tuesday: Lemon Pepper Pork Chops
- Wednesday: Jalapeno Bratwurst
- Thursday: Teriyaki Steak Egg Rolls (or try this egg foo yung!)
- Friday: Salsa Chicken Quesadillas
- Snacks: Trail Mix Energy Balls
- Other ideas: Make a red potatoes recipe or try a fresh recipe with peaches.
- Should You Buy a Custom Blanket? - November 29, 2022
- A Comprehensive Guide to Determining Liability in Slip and Fall Accidents - November 28, 2022
- What You Need To Know About Rental Cars Orlando Florida - November 28, 2022