In case you haven’t noticed, I’ve been way into RumChata lately. From RumChata hot cocoa to simple cocktails, I am realizing just how you can use it for almost anything. If you are looking for a sweet treat to share this Valentine’s Day, just add RumChata!
This easy to make dessert includes just about everything you could want in a Valentine’s Day dessert: cupcakes, frosting, sprinkles, and alcohol. Oh, and ICE CREAM!
RumChata is a Caribbean rum with cream, and it’s one of my favorite spirits at the moment. This recipe is essentially a two part dish since we use cupcakes for this sundae. You can use pre-made vanilla cupcakes or try one of my cupcake recipes first.
Chocolate syrup and whipped cream garnish this dessert, and it’s perfect for sharing. Consider making this together with your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day! Who needs presents? Just send over some RumChata and ice cream.
- 1 shot of RumChata
- 1 Vanilla Cupcake with Chocolate Chips (make your own batch or use premade)
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Syrup
- 1 tbsp Whipped Cream
- Pink & White Candy Sprinkles
- Valentine's Heart Candy
- Gather your ingredients. Bake box cupcakes and add chocolate chips. Or, use pre-made cupcakes. Wait until cupcakes are safe enough to handle.
- Squeeze chocolate syrup into the bottom of a glass.
- Next, crumble in the cupcake and add some pink and white candy sprinkles.
- Spoon in a layer of whipped cream.
- Use a shot glass to lightly drizzle half of the RumChata.
- Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream add more candy sprinkles.
- Top with the frosted cupcake. Drizzle the other half of the RumChata.
- Finish with more candy sprinkles and Valentine's Heart candy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 897Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 282mgCarbohydrates: 113gFiber: 4gSugar: 88gProtein: 7g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
It’s the perfect boozy dessert!
Valentine’s Day Recipe Ideas:
- Pink Hot Chocolate: A Sweet Cocoa Recipe For Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Day Sandwich Cookies
- 20+ Valentine’s Day Cocktails to Share
- 5 underground steps towards increasing your property’s worth and use - September 25, 2023
- How to Choose the Perfect Frame for Your Face Shape - September 25, 2023
- Why an HR Department Should Be an Integral Part of Your Business - September 25, 2023