Pink Moscato Cocktails
Now that the weather is warmer and sunsets are later, it’s time to host a girls’ night out! Skip the busy happy hour bars and host your own spring soiree! Use these ideas for a welcoming event that is packed with fun, sweet sips, and yummy food. Do you enjoy happy hour with your girlfriends?
1. Serve a signature drink. My favorite drinks are fruity and fizzy. While I enjoy drinking beer or wine on its own, I do like to get creative. I use large drink dispensers and fill them with wine, sparkling water, and fresh fruit. The result is a refreshing drink that is enjoyed by all. I promise. 😉
For this week’s cocktail, I used a pink moscato and La Croix Cran-Raspberry. You can also use white zin, but pink moscato is kind of my favorite. La Croix also lends itself nicely to many different kinds of cocktails, so it’s worthwhile to have on hand in your home bar.
To re-create this recipe, mix together two bottles of pink moscato with about two to three cans of La Croix. You may need to taste test to make sure you have the proportions appropriate for your crowd. 😉 You can always add in more wine or more of a mixer to create a custom taste. Top with fresh seasonal fruit like strawberries and lemons and limes.
Serve ice cold and enjoy!
Pink Moscato Cocktail
Use La Croix for a fizzy low calorie cocktail!
- 1 part Pink Moscato or Rose
- 1 part La Croix Cran-Rasberry
- Mix together pink moscato with La Croix.
- Top with fresh seasonal fruit like strawberries and lemons and limes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 6gProtein: 1g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
2. Use striped straws and paper decor. Make this party one of a kind with colorful striped straws and paper decor. I love to use kraft paper or wrapping paper as table runners or simple placemats to add a pop of color. It’s affordable and makes photos stand out!
This blue design is one of my favorite kraft wrapping paper rolls.
3. Cook easy appetizers. While I do miss dollar drinks and cheap apps out and about, sometimes it’s way more fun to create amazing dishes at home for party guests. I don’t need to eat dollar tacos for quarter wings any more! I have a few favorites that are simple to prepare for large guests including bruschetta on warm bread, chicken skewers, and shrimp dip. You guests will love this menu, and you’ll love how affordable it is!
4. Laugh and gossip. Once the wine is gone and the food has been eaten, it’s time to enjoy time with your girlfriends.
Do you have any easy spring party tips?
Low-Calorie Cocktails – KETO Friendly Cocktails:
- Top 10 Must-Have Car Accessories For Dogs – Travel Made Easier - May 26, 2023
- What is a next of kin dispute? - May 26, 2023
- Home Renovations Ideas for Every Room of Your House - May 26, 2023