I just can’t get enough peppermint this time of year. From cookies to cakes, peppermint is my all-time favorite seasonal flavor. Forget pumpkin or gingerbread, peppermint is where it’s at! I was so excited to see that Target is now carrying M&M’S® White Chocolate Peppermint that I had to experiment with this product in a new dessert.
The special Glad holiday packaging features winter images and easy recipes on the packaging! I loved seeing the different ideas that are perfect for holiday treats this season. Target exclusive M&M’S® Holiday recipes are featured on the back of the Target exclusive Glad Holiday packaging (each recipe was designed to fit within the Glad container that features the recipe). It definitely takes out all the guesswork of trying to decide what to make and how to store it!
The recipe on this particular package was for espresso bites, and they were SO good! They were easy to make and required just a box of cake mix, frosting, baking M&Ms, and a little bit of espresso powder.
The full recipe is available in the Glad package, but they paired nicely with these white chocolate peppermint cookies!
I made both the chocolate peppermint bites that my Glad package suggested and these white chocolate peppermint cookies. Everything tasted just right!
- 1 tube of refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 bag of white chocolate baking chips
- 1 bag of M&M’S® White Chocolate Peppermint
- Prepare cookie dough as package instructs.
- Melt half a bag of white chocolate chips in the microwave for two minutes, stirring every thirty seconds.
- Use a spoon to frost each cooled sugar cookie.
- Top with M&M’S® White Chocolate Peppermint.
- Let cool until chocolate hardens and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 157Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 46mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 0gSugar: 16gProtein: 2g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
The cookies can be easily stored in the Glad containers, and the recipe gives you room to make it your own. You can even add a bit of peppermint extract to the cookie dough so that the entire cookie itself is peppermint. Yum!
Are you baking cookies for gifts this year?
Christmas Cookie Recipes:
- Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies
- Fudge Brownie Cookies
- White Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Peppermint Rice Krispies Treats
Christmas Decor Guide
Score your free holiday decor guide.
- Traveling The World In 2020? Here’s What You Need To Know - August 5, 2020
- Cotton Candy Vodka Cocktail: Ice Cream Cocktail Shake - July 30, 2020
- Travel Safety Tips Post Pandemic - July 30, 2020