Now that school is officially back in session, my days are looking a little bit different. While my son is just in pre-school, the roads are clogged in the mornings and evenings. I try to avoid it and have tweaked our schedule a little bit. I pick him up right at snack time, so I need easy to make ideas that will satisfy my little man. I was so happy to find these peanut butter fluff roll ups! They are a breeze to make, and they would be a fun lunch or snack. You probably already have the ingredients in your pantry!
You could customize these to include jelly or fruit. You could perhaps even change out the bread for a honey whole wheat or sourdough. These would be a hit at any children’s birthday party, and they are quick to make! You can store these for school lunches or afternoon snacks on the go.
School Lunch Ideas
- 2 slices of bread
- 1/8 cup of peanut butter
- 1/8 cup of marshmallow fluff
- Grab a rolling pin to smooth out your bread. Gently roll over the bread slices while using a cutting board to hold it steady.
- Spread a thin layer of peanut butter followed by a thin layer of marshmallow fluff.
- Roll up tightly.
- Cut into small pieces.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 384Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 461mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 3gSugar: 12gProtein: 13g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Kid-Friendly Recipe Ideas:
- Kid-Friendly Avocado Recipes | Chicken Avocado Wrap Recipe
- Easy Veggie French Bread Pizza Recipe
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Snacks
- Spinach Muffins
Get Organized for Back to School
Receive a back to school guide with simple recipes, printables, and organizational ideas for the back to school season.
- Traveling The World In 2020? Here’s What You Need To Know - August 5, 2020
- Cotton Candy Vodka Cocktail: Ice Cream Cocktail Shake - July 30, 2020
- Travel Safety Tips Post Pandemic - July 30, 2020