One Pan Whole30 Dinner: Smoked Sausage & Veggies
Sometimes, you just want to get a quick meal on the table! This one-pan dinner featuring smoked sausage and veggies is Whole30 compliant and delicious!
A one pan dinner idea is ideal on nights just like this. This One Pan Dinner Smoked Sausage & Veggies is the perfect solution for those nights when you are limited on time.
Easy to make, and even easier to enjoy, this is a meal the whole family will love! Check out our recipe for this amazing one-pan dinner, and be prepared for your family to ask for seconds!
Smoked Sausage & Veggies
Quick and easy dinner idea!
- 16 oz package of beef smoked sausage, sliced (read the ingredients to make sure it is Whole30 compliant and includes no extra sugar!)
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1-2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the sausage and veggies in a large bowl. Season with onion powder, garlic powder and salt & pepper.
- Stir/toss to combine the ingredients.
- Spread the mixture out onto a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, flipping the sausage & veggies halfway through.
- Serve alone or with a side salad.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 428Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 109mgSodium: 311mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 35g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Pro tip: You can use just about any veggies you wish this recipe, it’s a great way to use up extra veggies you may have sitting in the fridge. Talk about an easy and frugal way to stretch that grocery budget!
Give our easy one-pan dinner a try! This sausage and veggies recipe will soon become a standby on those oh so busy nights!
Whole30 Recipe Ideas
- Whole30 Drink Ideas: Sparkling Spa Water
- Whole30 Pasta Idea: Zoodles and Sugar-Free Red Sauce
- Easy Whole30 Compliant Egg Cups
- Whole30 Cookbooks You Need to Have
- The Top 4 Strategies for Training and Managing Your Dog’s Behavior - March 18, 2023
- These 5 Factors Can Influence Compensation in Truck Accidents - March 18, 2023
- Who is Liable For a Slip and Fall Injury On a Sidewalk? - March 18, 2023