Summer parties may be hot, but you can whip up a party with this NILLA Wafers “confetti” candy bark!
With warm temperatures, we like to keep the oven off when we create sweet treats. This no bake snack idea should have a place at your next summer party or holiday get together. With our favorite original NILLA Wafers, you will soon see why this is the star ingredient of this easy to create snack.
Candy bark is one of those desserts that is fun to make since you can add your own flair to it. Use your favorite sprinkles, add NILLA Wafers, chocolate chips, or even mint extra for extra flavor. It is totally up to you! Here’s how I made this “confetti” candy bark.
We first melted chocolate chips and added a thin layer of chocolate to the top of a few NILLA Wafers. Add sprinkles before the chocolate sets. Place them in a refrigerator to chill and harden the chocolate.
We then created the bark. I melted a few cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips as the base to this candy bark. It takes just a few minutes in the microwave for the chips to melt after a few quick stirs.
Use a large baking pan with foil or wax paper. With a spoon, smooth melted chocolate to create the first layer of your candy bark. I used both chocolate and vanilla chips.
We went a little wild with the sprinkles, and we finished our bark with chocolate covered NILLA Wafers!
Cue the confetti. This is a sweet snack that is fun to share! Be sure to stock up on your ingredients, like these NILLA Wafers or Lemon NILLA Wafers, from Walmart. NILLA Wafers and Lemon NILLA Wafers are a simple and fast no bake solution for hot summer months.
The possibilities to create are endless with NILLA Wafers, and they can be the beginning of your next summer recipe.
- 2 bags of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag of vanilla chips
- 1 box of NILLA Wafers
- Candy sprinkles
- Line a baking dish with foil or wax paper.
- Melt a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave in 30-second increments until melted.
- Spoon a layer of melted chocolate into the baking dish.
- Repeat with another layer of melted chocolate.
- Top with vanilla chips and candy sprinkles, and NILLA Wafers.
- Put in the fridge until hardened, about an hour or so.
- Chop into bite sized pieces and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 157Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 44mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 1g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Simple Dessert Recipes:
- Digging for Dinos Treat Cups: Dinosaur Dessert Idea
- Neapolitan Ice Cream Frozen Dessert Cups
- Raspberry Pound Cake Dessert Recipe
- Three Summer Desserts
- How to Properly Train Your Yorkie - January 15, 2022
- Understanding the Benefits of Hiring a Professional Roofer - January 15, 2022
- Kayaking With Friends? Here Are A Few Things To Prepare - January 15, 2022