I look forward to summer for many reasons, but I also appreciate that corn on the cob is in season! You can have a fresh side dish for pennies since a fresh ear of corn is so affordable. It also pairs nicely with anything you can think of: burgers, chicken, as a salad topping. I love using fresh corn on the cob on the grill, and we try to get creative with our toppings.
To add a bit of flair to regular corn, we like to prepare each ear inside a foil pack with mayonnaise and seasoned salt. We then top each ear with feta cheese, cilantro, and any additional seasonings to taste. I looked for Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil and Black Pepper. It offers a flavor that doesn’t need any additional salt or pepper. It is a one-stop condiment! Feta cheese and fresh vegetables were also on my shopping list. I stocked up on fresh corn for about 33 cents an ear!
Grilled Mexican Street Corn
I also grabbed a rotisseries chicken for a simple entree. Once you have all of your ingredients for the perfect lunch and side dish, it’s time to fire up the grill.
I use foil to wrap each ear in before placing over the fire.
When the corn is finished (I love mine slightly charred!), I add additional Kraft Mayo, cilantro, and seasoned salt.
I then gently roll the corn into feta cheese crumbles. The flavor combination is unreal!
- 4 ears of corn, remove husks and silks
- 1/2 cup of Kraft Mayo With Olive Oil
- 1 cup of feta cheese
- seasoning salt
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Rub the corn with mayo. Wrap in foil.
- Cook over the grill on medium heat. Rotate at least twice.
- Check corn for doneness. It will take at least ten minutes.
- Once the corn is cooked, top with additional mayo.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt.
- Top with cilantro.
- Gently press feta cheese into the corn using the mayo to help it stick.
- Serve + enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 281Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 673mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 8g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
How do you prepare your corn on the cob? What’s your favorite dish to grill?
If you like this, try this Mexican Street Corn Salad Recipe!
- What Things to Consider While Choosing the Best Cape Coral Hotel - November 25, 2022
- How To Plan A Mountain Biking Trip Around Salt Lake City - November 25, 2022
- Tips For First-Time Dog Owners: What You Need To Know To Keep Your Pup Healthy - November 25, 2022