If you need a lunch or snack idea, try these lime muddy buddies! They’re simple to make and can be a perfect addition to a lunchbox or an after school get together.
All you need to get started is a package of Chex cereal, white chocolate candy melts, lime cake mix, and large ziplock bags.
Once you melt the candy melts in a microwave, you add it to the cereal. Use a large spoon and stir it together.
You then split the cake mix evenly between the two resealable bags. You will then pour the chocolate coated cereal into the bags.
Shake, shake, shake to coat. It’s really simple! You can then let the mixture cool. Store in an airtight container and divide up into lunch boxes or simple save for an enjoyable treat at home!
- 12 oz package of Wilton white chocolate candy melts
- 8 C. Chex cereal, any variety will work
- 1 box of Pillsbury Lime cake mix
- 2 large resealable bags
- Pour the candy melts into a microwave safe dish. Heat in 30 second increments until completely melted. This takes about two minutes in my microwave.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the top of the cereal.
- Using a large spoon, stir the chocolate and cereal together to evenly coat the cereal.
- Divide the lime cake mix evenly between the 2 resealable bags.
- Pour the chocolate coated cereal into the bags.
- Seal the bags and shake to completely coat the cereal with lime cake mix.
- Allow the mixture to cool and store in an airtight container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 804Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 597mgCarbohydrates: 118gFiber: 3gSugar: 68gProtein: 10g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Simple Snack Recipes:
- Easy Home Decor With Stikwood | DIY Plank Headboard - July 25, 2021
- Necessary Items To Protect Yourself And Your Family This Summer - July 24, 2021
- 6 Useful Tips On How To Make Healthy Frozen Dessert - July 24, 2021