This conversation was sponsored by Smucker’s® #SundaeFundae
Perhaps the easiest idea to enjoy summer afternoons and sunsets is with a traditional ice cream sundae. Whether you’re planning a weekend get together, birthday party, or a family BBQ, you can use ice cream as a way to celebrate and enjoy summer. Any day can be a “Sundae Fundae” when you use Smucker’s® toppings from Walmart! Keep reading to outfit your next dessert with ice cream sundae essentials.
To start planning your sweet treats, stop at Walmart to browse the ice cream toppings. I sometimes forget that there is a variety of options available to top your ice cream.
It’s way more fun to add hot fudge or Magic Shell to your favorite ice cream flavor. You can turn an ordinary bowl of ice cream into a PARTY in a few simple steps.
- Get creative with flavors. There is SO much variety when it comes to ice cream. I’ve lately been enjoying flavors like mint and coffee ice creams that I’ve never really tried before. I add a sundae syrup for an extra punch of sweet flavor.
Butterscotch is a family flavor, and caramel is a familiar taste. We love to use these flavors with vanilla ice cream and Magic Shell!
Mint cookie crunch pairs well with cookies and cream ice creams and plain chocolate. I also like to try pistachio with mint along with peanut butter!
- Try something new. The best part of Smucker’s ice cream toppings is the variety. There is always something new to try. I saw this hot dark chocolate topping, and I had to have it!
- Let guests serve themselves. When you plan ice cream sundaes for your family, make sure that guests are able to serve themselves. Set up a station with all the essentials so it’s easy to enjoy!
Ice Cream Sundae Party Essentials
- Metal ice cream scoops (much easier to use than plastic!)
- Waffle cones
- Smucker’s® Toppings at Walmart
- Magic Shell
- Sundae Syrup
- Hot fudge
Once you have all your ice cream sundae essentials, get ready to ENJOY!
- Here are the Reasons Why You Should Write a Book - January 21, 2022
- Moving With Kids Isn’t Easy, But Let’s Make It Less Stressful - January 21, 2022
- Do You Have Varicose Veins? Here Are Some Treatment Options - January 18, 2022