Hello, delicious! I recently shared a round up of over 50+ chocolate chip cookie recipes, and it was SO popular! Sometimes it’s nice to make a classic batch of cookies, but sometimes it’s nice to change it up! These fudge brownie cookies are easy to make and are perfect for sharing.
The best part about this recipei s you probably have all the ingredients already in your pantry! I had a few extra boxes of brownie mix from a recent BOGO sales, and I had NO idea what to do with them since the holiday baking season is over.
One box of brownie mix (or you can use your own homemade mix!), some eggs, and a few other ingredients will give you these fudgey brownie cookies!
- 1 8 oz brownie mix, any brand
- 1 1/4 C. flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 C. vegetable oil
- 1 1 /4 C. flour
- 3/4 C. chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the brownie mix and the flour. Add in the vegetable oil and the eggs, mixing well. Add in the chocolate chips.
- The dough will be thick and that is okay.
- Roll the dough into 2" balls and place 2-3" a part on your baking sheets. Gently pat them down a little bit, don't flatten.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 404Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 77mgCarbohydrates: 63gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 8g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
What’s your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe? If you like sugar cookies, try these Lemon Sugar Cookies.