I was going to make an easy pink drink. While my drink may be more red than pink, I’m still counting it for the pink photography challenge. This simple to make drink requires just two ingredients, and it was quite refreshing! I shared an easy sangria recipe last week if you need more cocktail inspiration.
I’m not sure what to call this drink since there are so many fruit flavors. Strawberry Cake? Cranberry Cherry Cake Cocktail topped with strawberries? How about Fruity Cake Cocktail?
Fruity Cake Cocktail
- Sminoff Cake Vodka
- Simply Balanced Sparkling Cranberry Cherry Juice (Found at Target)
- Strawberries to garnish
- Add two parts juice and one part vodka to a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake, shake, share.
- Top with strawberries.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 566Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 328mgCarbohydrates: 89gFiber: 6gSugar: 66gProtein: 3g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
It isn’t flat since the juice is sparkling. It is chilled, refreshing, and has a unique blend of fruits.
I’m kind of a big fan of strawberries. I’m even a bigger fan when they’re soaked in alcohol. This sweet drink wasn’t overpowering, and it proved how Simply Balanced canned juices are amazing mixers. Need more proof?
Summer Cocktail Recipes
- Peach Lemon Drop Cocktail
- Watermelon Whiskey Cocktail
- Pear Champagne Cocktail
- Freedom Fruit Slush Cocktail Recipe
- Traveling The World In 2020? Here’s What You Need To Know - August 5, 2020
- Cotton Candy Vodka Cocktail: Ice Cream Cocktail Shake - July 30, 2020
- Travel Safety Tips Post Pandemic - July 30, 2020