- 1 pint of blueberries, frozen
- 1 C. of fresh pineapple
- 2 tbs. of honey (you can always do more to taste)
- Add the blueberries, pineapple and honey to a food processor or blender and blend well.
- Add 1/8-1/4 cup of water if the mixture is too thick.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in the freezer until ready to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 369Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 6mgCarbohydrates: 94gFiber: 11gSugar: 77gProtein: 2g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
- AMAZING Summer Cocktails: The Best Peach Cocktails 🍑🍹 - July 24, 2020
- Peach Margarita Recipe: Recipe for Frozen Margarita 🍑 - July 24, 2020
- Reese’s Recipes: 30+ Recipes With Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups - July 24, 2020