One of my favorite days of the week, Friday, is even more fun with this latest installment of Soirees & Sangria. Last week, we shared ideas for a Mom’s Night In Party. Today, the theme is fall entertaining. I decided to share ideas for a Fall Brunch. I’m imagining eating a late breakfast outside (if weather allows!), sipping on apple cider sangria, and trying pumpkin pancakes.
Does that sounds like a good idea to you?
World Market has the best specialty coffees, food items, and home decor. For my theme, I shopped exclusively on their website. I loved the variety of unique party ideas and furnishings. With a Fall Brunch in mind, I picked six favorites.
- Pumpkin Casserole Baker
- Hedgehog Decor
- Caramel Pumpkin Pie Coffee
- Butternut Mountain Farm Maple Leaf Syrup
- Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- Pumpkin Spice Bread Mix
Halloween Decor Guide
Download Shabby Chic Halloween Decor for creative inspiration for your home this fall season. These creative ideas are simple and easy for your busy holiday plans.
- How to Make a Mojito: Peach Mojito Cocktail Recipe 🍑 - July 11, 2020
- Yummy Desserts Perfect for Summer - July 8, 2020
- How To Make The Most Of Your Next Holiday Adventure - July 7, 2020