Who is ready for an easy breakfast idea? Try this pancake muffin recipe to simplify your busy mornings.
Grab your favorite pancake mix and your toppings. We used bacon, chocolate chips, and blueberries.
Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full with your prepared pancake mix. Add your muffin fillings as desired. We made three different varieties, and we loved all of them!
- 2 cups pancake mix (I used Hungry Jack, and the Ingredients on the back of the pancake mix box)
For Hungry Jack this was:
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 extra egg for fluffy muffins
- 8 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pancake mix, milk, oil, and eggs.
- Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full with pancake mix.
- Add 1-2 tbsp of your muffin fillings.
- Bake for 15-16 minutes in the oven.
- Serve finished muffins with maple syrup.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 975Total Fat: 48gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 30gCholesterol: 179mgSodium: 1502mgCarbohydrates: 115gFiber: 6gSugar: 50gProtein: 27g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.