Whether you need an organized space for virtual learning at home or a homework station in your kitchen or child’s room to stay tidy, here’s a budget-friendly Dollar Tree Homework Station that you can set up!
To get started, you will need a plastic basket with a handle, paper cups, ribbon, a printable label that we have included for you in this post, and school supplies. Consider this a place to corral all of those markers and crayons once and for all!
Print out printable label on card stock and cut out around the outer border.
Place the cups inside the basket, then fill them with various school supplies.
Wrap the ribbon around the exterior of the basket and secure it in place with glue.
Glue the label to the front of the basket, centered on top of the ribbon.
It’s a simple way to upgrade Dollar Tree items for a cute way to stay organized. By using plastic cups, you can hold all of those pencils and pens without worry that they will fall over or fall out of the basket when you carry it from room to room.
- Plastic basket with handle
- Paper cups
- Printable label
- School supplies (pencils, pens, dry erase markers, markers, crayons, glue, scissors, rulers, colored pencils, and highlighters)
- Print out printable label on card stock and cut out around the outer border.
- Place the cups inside the basket, then fill them with various school supplies.
- Wrap the ribbon around the exterior of the basket and secure it in place with glue.
- Glue the label to the front of the basket, centered on top of the ribbon.
- Sports and Fun at Walt Disney World: Embracing the ESPN Experience for Families - September 16, 2023
- 6 Engagement Ring Trends for the Fashion-Forward Bride - September 14, 2023
- Exploring the Most Popular Plastic Surgeries - September 14, 2023