Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Snacks
Mondays can be a tough day to conquer. If you’re anything like me, you kind of procrastinate. You forget to take the trash out, unload the dishwasher, and it’s a miracle you make it to daycare on time. I try to give myself grace since we are all busy. We all struggle to find that balance that might not ever exist, but we keep trying. We work. We rest. We relax. We repeat. Sweet indulgences usually give me an extra boost in the afternoon, and this combination of Snapple® Straight Up™ Tea with these chocolate peanut butter bites offer up the perfect level of sweetness. If you’re having a busy day and need a break, grab your favorite magazine, a sweet tea, and these snacks!
I always start out with the best intentions. Yesterday I did a load of laundry only to have the garage floor covered in water. This morning I was working on the dishes when the sink started leaking. Sometimes you just have to admit your loss and take a break. After my round of misfortune the past 24 hours, I decided to give myself a breather. It’s okay to take a break every now and then even when you have piles of paperwork and missed calls. When you’re craving that sweet snack, reach for Snapple® Straight Up™ Tea. Ice cold is the way to go!
There are three different flavors of Snapple® Straight Up™ Tea: Sorta Sweet, Sweet, and Unsweetened. There’s a variety for your taste preferences! I recommend the sweet (I do live in the south!).
On a hectic day when you’re feeling like you need a bit of a sweet treat, look in your pantry. I bet you have these three ingredients to make a fun snack that is both kid-friendly and fast!
I used a large baking pan with wax paper to get started. Grab your favorite peanut butter, candy bar, and a few bananas!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bites
The sweetest dessert! Try these chocolate peanut butter banana bites.
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 4 tablespoons of peanut butter (I used organic + creamy)
- 1 favorite candy bar, chopped (I used a chocolate toffee bar)
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Add banana slices.
- Use a spoon to evenly distribute peanut butter atop each slice.
- Sprinkle candy bar toppings across each.
- Place the pan in the fridge for at least twenty minutes to cool. You can also enjoy theme frozen!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 227Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 113mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 3gSugar: 16gProtein: 5g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
It’s an easy way to snack!
What is your favorite afternoon snack? Do you like sweet tea?
- Kid-Friendly Avocado Recipes | Chicken Avocado Wrap Recipe
- Easy Veggie French Bread Pizza Recipe
- Layered Taco Dip Cups Recipe
- Top 10 Must-Have Car Accessories For Dogs – Travel Made Easier - May 26, 2023
- What is a next of kin dispute? - May 26, 2023
- Home Renovations Ideas for Every Room of Your House - May 26, 2023