Cheesy Pasta Mug Recipe
Ditch the Easy Mac and create your own pasta dish in minutes with this simple mug recipe. You can cook brownies, cake, cupcakes, eggs, and now, pasta in a mug in the microwave. It’s a simple solution to a busy weeknight that provides flavor without all the extras that pre-packaged food can come with.
To make this easy dish, use your favorite mini pasta shells, shredded parmesan cheese, spinach, and pantry staples like butter, milk, and olive oil. What’s your favorite olive oil?
Ready to make your pasta mug? Add mini shells to your mug with water and a few drops of the olive oil. This helps prevent sticking. Heat in the microwave for two minutes and stir. Repeat this step two times, stirring in between. Watch out – the mug can get hot!
Add the butter, milk, shredded parmesan cheese, and spinach to the mug. Stir to combine all the ingredients together.
Let it cool, and season with salt and pepper.
Cheesy Pasta Mug Recipe
Make pasta in the microwave with cheese and spinach!
- 1/3 cup mini shells pasta
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp spinach, diced
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp milk
- A few drops of olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add the mini shells to your mug along with the water and a few drops of the olive oil (prevent sticking).
- Heat the mug in the microwave for 2 minutes. Stir.
- Repeat step two (2) more times, stirring after each round. Be careful in handling, as the mug will get very hot.
- Add the butter, milk, shredded parmesan cheese and spinach to the mug, stirring to mix all the ingredients together.
- Let cool a few minutes, add salt & pepper to taste if you wish and enjoy.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 472Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 1102mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 19g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
Quick Mug Recipes:
- Top 10 Must-Have Car Accessories For Dogs – Travel Made Easier - May 26, 2023
- What is a next of kin dispute? - May 26, 2023
- Home Renovations Ideas for Every Room of Your House - May 26, 2023