This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AnytimeIsPickleTime #CollectiveBias
Summer has hit our house, and we need easy and FAST lunch and snack ideas to keep us going. I used to pack lunches every day for my son, and now I’m working on cooking easy meals every day to feed both of us. What can we both enjoy without a lot of fuss? Pickles.
Yes, pickles! They are a versatile snack and topping for burgers, wraps, and sandwiches. What can’t you use pickles in? The limit does not exist. I found Mt. Olive Pickles at my local Publix and I was shocked at the wide variety of flavors to choose from!
The new Munchies pouches make it SO easy to take it on the go whether as a snack or to bring your own topping to a barbeque. 😉 The resealable bag helps keep everything fresh, and I’m grateful this innovative snacktime idea to add extra flavor to our long summer days.
Mt. Olive Pickles is the number 1 pickle, peppers, and relish brand in the country. They STILL find ways to be innovative with pickles, and they have been around since 1926.
Ready to get cooking? Here’s how I love my pickles… on a slider!
When we go to restaurants, I’m always drawn to the unique creations on the appetizer menu. Sometimes it is a flavorful burger slider with pickles or a beefy burger with egg. Yes, egg! You can enjoy an egg slider at any time of the day (and in fact, when I see it on a menu, it is usually a lunch entree!). I picked up the Kosher Petite Dills and the Bread & Butter Chips in pouches.
Pair pretzel buns with your favorite slider burger patty (I used chicken!) with cheese, egg, bacon, and don’t forget the pickles!
- 1 Mt. Olive Munchies Pickle Pouch, any flavor
- 4 chicken breast patties, slider-sized
- 1 egg
- 2 slices pepper Jack cheese, cut in half
- 4 slices precooked bacon
- Pretzel buns (if you can find slider size, please use those!)
- Prepare 1 egg in a skillet on medium heat over-easy.
- Heat bacon according to package instructions.
- Cook chicken patties in a medium-high skillet for 10 minutes while flipping every so often.
- Stack your slider! Top a chicken patty with half an egg, a bacon slice, pickles, and half a slice of cheese.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1081Total Fat: 46gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 425mgSodium: 3484mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 3gSugar: 6gProtein: 115g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
How do you like your pickles? Where would you take them on the GO?!
Free Meal Plan Ideas
Looking for an easy free meal plan?! I have you covered. Here’s a sample of what meal plans you can expect if your sign up for my email list.
- Monday: Fast Sliders
- Tuesday: Ahi Tuna Ceviche
- Wednesday: Beef Kabob Bowls
- Thursday: English Muffin Pizzas
- Friday: Salsa Chicken Quesadillas
- Snacks: Trail Mix Energy Balls
- Other ideas: Make a red potatoes recipe or try a fresh recipe with peaches. A tater tot breakfast bowl is also a fast way for meals in the week!
Pin this recipe:
- 6 Important Things To Consider Before Choosing A Doctor - January 28, 2023
- Most Relaxing Destinations You Must Visit At Least Once - January 28, 2023
- Get A Good Night’s Sleep With These Advice - January 28, 2023