Break out the confetti and silly party hats, because it’s time for a celebration! Above all else, this blog is a place to find inspiration for those moments when life needs a bit of sparkle. This cranberry pomegranate champagne spritzer is the perfect drink to pop, fizz, and clink in the new year. Sparkle and shine with a bit of bubbly when the ball drops. I hope that you will be ringing in 2015 with a list of wishes and dreams and that you say goodbye to old (bad) habits. Here’s to fruity + fizzy drinks in the new year. Cheers!
This party drink can be served individually or made in a big party punchbowl. For this recipe, I provided you with a recipe that can churn out about 12 servings. That’s a lot of sparkling wine. If you want just one glass, just remember it’s a bit of champagne with cranberry juice, fresh pomegranate seeds, and cranberries. The more the merrier!
- 1 Bottle of champagne or sparkling wine
- 1 64 oz container of cranberry juice
- Fresh pomegranate seeds (you can feed these in your local grocer's produce section, usually by the prepared fruit and veggie trays)
- Fresh cranberries
- Sugar for the rims of your glasses
- Wet the rim of each glass and dip into sugar.
- Next, pour 6 oz of champagne into each glass.
- Add about 2 oz of cranberry juice to each glass
- Throw in a few fresh cranberry's and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1398Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 109mgCarbohydrates: 266gFiber: 12gSugar: 230gProtein: 7g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
What will you be wishing for when the clock strikes midnight?