Need a new chocolate chip cookie recipe? Consider adding banana! I am looking into hosting a Curious George birthday party for my toddler, and I am going bananas! Literally. I want everything to go along with the little monkey’s theme, and this is one dessert that can do just that!
All you need are two ripe bananas and this simple chocolate chip cookie recipe. Since I want to use banana decor along with banana-themed treats, these cookies are sure to be a standout!
Make your dough with oat flour (just pulse rolled oats in the food processor!), baking powder, vanilla, and butter.
You will add chocolate chips and bananas as you mix.
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/3 C. butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 C. oat flour (simply pulse rolled oats in the food processor or blender)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 C. chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all the ingredients listed above, mixing well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto the baking sheet about 2-3" apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 195Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 112mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 2gSugar: 9gProtein: 3g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
What’s your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe?