Ready to jumpstart your mornings? Try mixing avocado and mango up for a frozen fruit smoothie idea that is creamy and delicious.
Avocado and Mango Kick-Starter Smoothie
When we have busy on-the-go mornings, I like to blend up a smoothie to take with us. I had NEVER thought to use avocado in a smoothie, but this recipe is fun to make and share! Our party guests loved it too!
To make your own, gather these ingredients and follow these instructions.
- 1 ripe, fresh Hass avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and cubed
- 1 large ripe mango (about 1 cup). pitted, peeled and cubed, or 1 cup frozen
- 1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple, chopped
- 3 tbsp pineapple juice
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- In a blender, add avocado, mango, pineapple, pineapple juice, almond juice, and ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 309Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 53gFiber: 8gSugar: 43gProtein: 3g
The nutritional information here is an estimate. While I try to provide accurate information via Nutritionix, this information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that it will be completely accurate. I am not a certified nutritionist and any information sunnysweetdays.com should only be used as a general guideline.
What would your favorite avocado recipe be?
- Vegan Avocado Ceviche Recipe | Avocado Party Ideas
- Breakfast Bruschetta Bites: Breakfast Avocado Toast Recipe
- Quinoa and Avocado Crab Cakes
Love mango? Try this shrimp mango recipe!