Celebrate summer with this delicious Philadelphia no-bake cheesecake trifle! With cream cheese, angel food cake, and fresh strawberries, you will love this strawberry dessert recipe! It takes no time at all to make, and it is a delicious idea for a backyard BBQ or summer party!
Philadelphia No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
To get started, pick up angel food cake from your local bakery along with strawberries, cream cheese, instant vanilla pudding, milk, and whipped cream. Easy peasy!
To prepare the cream cheese filling mixture, combine cream cheese, milk, and pudding mix and beat on medium for a minute using a mixer. Add half of the whipped topping and beat again on medium until combined. Cut angel food cake into small cubes using a serrated knife.
To make the dessert, use a large trifle bowl or little bowls or cups. Start off by adding a layer of angel food cake cubes to the bottom of your bowl. Add filling mixture (try a piping bag if you want to make it easier!). Add strawberries and layer until you get to the top.
Add whipped topping and enjoy!
- Store-bought angel food cake
- 2 C. chopped strawberries
- 8 oz pkg cheese, softened
- 1.85 oz pkg Instant vanilla pudding mix (4-½ serving size)
- ¾ C. milk
- 8oz container whipped topping
To get started, prepare the Cream Cheese Filling Mixture:
- Combine cream cheese, milk and pudding mix and beat on medium for 1 minute using a stand mixer or hand mixer.
- Add ½ the whipped topping and beat again on medium until combined, about 1 minute.
- Cut angel food cake into small (about 1”) cubes using a serrated knife.
How to put this dessert together:
- You could make this in a large trifle bowl or little bowls or cups.
- Start off by adding a layer of angel food cake cubes to the bottom of your bowl/cup.
- Add filling mixture (If you are using a small cup/bowl, you may want to use a piping bag or ziplock bag to make it easier.)
- Add strawberries.
- If your serving dish is tall, continue to layer until you get to the top.
- Add a dollop of whipped topping.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 528 Total Fat: 35g Saturated Fat: 24g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 8g Cholesterol: 60mg Sodium: 651mg Carbohydrates: 40g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 30g Protein: 16g
You can easily add your own favorite fruits like blueberries or blackberries if desired. There are so many ways that you can customize this, but I love how easy this dessert is. Don’t forget to pin this strawberry dessert recipe idea and enjoy!
Easy Strawberry Recipes
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 10 Simple Organization Solutions for a Stress-Free Home - January 17, 2020
- 10 Uses for Patchouli Oil - January 16, 2020
- Preparing for Eyelash Extensions - January 10, 2020