Staying healthy is a lifestyle that should carry over into vaping. Would you go on a diet and still eat ice cream every day? If you see a rusty nail sticking out of the ground, would you step on it regardless?
Your answer to both of these questions would likely be “of course not.” This same logic should be applied when choosing a vape juice. If not, then you should go ahead and eat that ice cream while recovering from the puncture wound on your foot. Do you know what is in your e-juice?
Research, Research, Research
No, you didn’t hear an echo, unless you’re reading this out loud in a canyon somewhere. The vaping industry is soaring, and there are so many different vape juices out there to choose from. How do you know which ones are healthier than others? Simple: you do your homework.
You should be aware of some of the chemicals that can be found in vape juice, including the following:
- Diacetyl is an artificial butter flavoring used in some vape juices that is harmful to your lungs when it is heated and then inhaled frequently.
- Acetoin is an ingredient that gives vape juice a custard-like or buttery taste. It has been used as a substitute to diacetyl, but under the right conditions, it can turn into diacetyl over time.
- Acetyl propionyl was once the go-to replacement for diacetyl but has since been shown to have the same impacts as diacetyl.
Try to avoid products with diacetyl, acetoin, and acetyl in them as much as possible. Many vape juice retailers refuse to stock products with these chemicals in them, but others still do. You must be vigilant and choose diacetyl free vape juice.
Essential Oils As a Vape Juice Substitute?
Essential oils have recently exploded in popularity, and for good reason. Depending on the kind you choose, you can use them to improve your energy, sleep, mood, and focus, which are just a few of the benefits they offer. By following a few simple steps, you will be well on your way to vaping the essentials.
- Make sure that you purchase a vaporizer designed to work with essential oils. More specifically, one that can vape concentrates.
- Essential oils, like many other products, have cheap imitations flooding the market. You should always look into the authenticity of the essential oils you purchase for vaping. A second-rate oil may have ingredients that could be harmful when inhaled.
- Slow vaping and smaller draws are recommended when using essential oils. Many of the benefits of these oils have to do with the aroma they give off. You will have to play around with the heat setting as some oils respond differently when heated.
Use Nicotine-Free Vape Juice
Though nicotine isn’t extremely harmful on its own, its addictive quality can make you become dependent on tobacco. Naturally occurring nicotine can be found in tobacco plants, thus the connection to smoking addictions. Synthetic nicotine is often found in vape juice, but there are nicotine free-options available to you if this is a concern.
When you take the time to research what you allow into your body when vaping, you can safeguard your health. This will help prevent you from taking unnecessary risks. Vaping can be a more enjoyable and healthier experience as long as you do your research.
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Celebrate at Chuck E. Cheese With CAULIPOWER - July 18, 2019
- How to Find the Best Back-to-School Bargains - July 15, 2019
- The World Avatar at Animal Kingdom: What to Know Before You Go (2019 Edition) - July 12, 2019