When blueberries and mojito ingredients come together, something magic happens! This blueberry mojito recipe is a beverage that combines the freshness of blueberries with classic mojito ingredients to create a signature cocktail worth remembering! So whether you are having company over or just want to relax with something sweet, give this blueberry mojito recipe a try!
How to Make a Mojito
The key to a good mojito is all in the mint! 😉 We have a muddler that you can use to make sure that you muddle the blueberries JUST right. In a bowl, muddle the blueberries with the mint and the sugar (full recipe down below). Once divided into two glasses, add ice, a shot of rum in each glass, and top off with club soda. Garnish with fresh blueberries and enjoy!
Mojito Pitcher Recipe
You can easily make this a mojito party with more rum! Double or triple the recipe below to serve a crowd.
Blueberry Mojito Recipe
- 1 cup blueberries, plus extra for garnish
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 tsp sugar
- Ice cubes
- 4 oz rum
- 6 oz club soda
- In a bowl, muddle blueberries, mint, and sugar.
- Divide between two glasses. Add ice.
- Add 2 oz. rum per glass and 3 oz. club soda.
- Garnish with extra blueberries.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 194 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 13mg Carbohydrates: 16g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 9g Protein: 2g
Blueberry Cocktail Recipes:
- Spiked Blueberry Lemonade (this is one of the most popular posts on my site!)
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Improve Your Home With Carpet And Curtain Cleaning - April 24, 2019
- 4 Ways of Attaining the Perfect Lawn for Your Family - April 23, 2019
- How to Stay Healthy This Summer - April 23, 2019