This post is sponsored by The Clorox Company but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Cleaning can be a time-consuming activity. And, if you’re anything like me, you don’t have all the time in the world to make it happen. With the right systems and tools in place though, you can clean any room quickly!
How to Clean Quickly
1. Organize your supplies. By organizing and grouping together cleaning tools, you can simplify the time it takes to clean. For example, in your bathroom, you are going to need a shower and tub cleaner, countertop cleaners, and a toilet cleaner. You are going to need sponges, rags, or even wipes. Keep these supplies in your bathroom, so you can reach for them at any time to spot clean so you don’t have to spend as much time DEEP cleaning.
One hack that I just learned is how to use Clorox in your everyday cleaning. Have you seen Clorox Bleach Packs & Crystals? They are an EASY and fast way for you to use bleach without worrying about spills or heavy bottles of bleach!
Clorox Crystals make life easier. They make cleaning our bathroom tile and tub FAST. It’s a hack you HAVE to try! First, stop by Amazon.com to try them for yourself. Clorox® Control Bleach Crystals™ eliminate bleach splashes and you can clean confidently and FAST! Here’s the deal, you mix these crystals with water. That’s it! It’s a spill-free solution and they are activated by water. So, as you do a load of laundry you can toss in Clorox® Control Bleach Crystals™ for fresh whites OR you can clean too but be sure to only use as directed.
Instead of lugging the bottle to our bathroom, I’m stoked that I can simply add Clorox® Control Bleach Crystals™ to our tub for cleaning [see package for directions]. You can also ship this product directly to your home which makes cleaning easier – no more trips to the store. It takes up less storage and can be stored higher up on your shelves too.
So, to go along with tip 1, you can store Clorox® Control Bleach Crystals™ on a top shelf in your bathroom along with your other supplies to make bathroom cleaning simple and fast. Consider making a caddy of cleaning supplies for this room.
More Cleaning Hacks
2. Start with what is visible. First, what is cluttered around your home? Clean what you can see first. For example, floors, trash, and anything on countertops.
3. Move on to the REAL dirt. Once the visible mess has been cleaned, it’s time to use Clorox® Control Bleach Crystals™ to fully deep clean.
4. Group like tasks. If you’re vacuuming one room, continue to vacuum the entire home. That way you just have to vacuum everything ONCE. This goes for mopping, laundry, dishes, etc. If you are washing one dish, why not wash them all?
5. Prioritize. What is your goal for cleaning? Make it CLEAR so that you can be happy with your clean home. If you’re unhappy with the decor or the color of your couch, it will still look “dirty” to you no matter how clean your home is.
Cleaning doesn’t have to take all day. In fact, most rooms can be cleaned effectively in ten minutes or less. Clean quickly and spend more time doing the things you love.
Take control of your cleaning schedule with these home printables. Download the weekly checklist to get organized. Try one task per day to stay on top of it!
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- The Best Wine Slushie Recipes: Cool and Refreshing Wine Slush Ideas - May 25, 2019
- Erin Condren Teacher Planner: How to Use it When You’re Not a Teacher - May 24, 2019
- Pink Lemonade Wine Slushie Recipe - May 24, 2019