You all know I’m a big fan of planners. I swear I have tried them all! I really like this one from Clever Fox because it’s cute, really functional, and makes it easy to stay on top of my goals. This brand places a big emphasis on gratitude, which really helps me to keep things in perspective.
The beautiful design is uncluttered and simple to use. I can stayed focused, organized, and motivated on the week or month ahead with just one glance.
I got The Clever Fox Planner Pro non-dated weekly version because I like the freedom of starting it whenever I want. And let’s be honest, if I get side-tracked, I can start over at any time. Inside, you can keep track of yearly, monthly and weekly goals; habits; things you’re grateful for; and affirmations.
Clever Fox Planner Review
Here’s the nitty-gritty:
- It’s a one-year planner with an undated layout.
- It’s 8.25 x 5.75 inches, with lay-flat binding. (Compact + lightweight= goes everywhere with me!)
- The paper quality is thick, with bleed-proof pages. (LOVE this!)
- It’s got 60 bullet journal pages in the back, and a notes section.
- Makes a great grad gift, since it comes in a keepsake box.
- It comes with a pen holder and has an elastic strap closure, plus bookmarks so you don’t have to use the elastic for that purpose.
- It comes with lots of colorful stickers, and has an inner pocket.
If you’re big on scratching items off a to-do list, you want to be better about keeping a gratitude journal, and you want to stay on top of your professional and personal goals all at the same time, this is the perfect planner for you. In fact, it’s the only one you’ll need!
My personal favorite part of this planner is the habit checklist. I find that I forget to do the simplest of daily tasks sometimes since I have SO much going on. This helps me refocus and make sure those non-negotiables are finished!
This planner skips the frills and leaves room for only YOUR productive life. Don’t worry about stickers, stamps, or colorful pens. Just get to work and write it down. I’m grateful that this planner arrived JUST when I needed it. I had time to rethink my goals and organize my daily work life.
What do you need help with when it comes to planning?
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Chel Bell Guild (see all)
- Walt Disney World Hotels: Coronado Springs Review - March 23, 2019
- New Incredibles Area at Hollywood Studios - March 21, 2019
- Disney Photopass Studio: Family Photos at Disney Springs - March 9, 2019