Strawberries are kind of a big deal here in Florida.
They are a huge part of our agriculture and heritage – especially in the areas where strawberries are grown. We look forward to our annual strawberry festival, and we certainly cook with fresh Florida strawberries as often as we can!
If you want some inspiration to use strawberries this season (when you can get them at a good price!), pick a recipe below!
- Romantic Desserts: Strawberry S’Mores
- Fruit Cake Push Pops
- Strawberry Rum Milkshake
- Strawberry Cappuccino Ice Cream
- Strawberry Screwdriver
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
- Strawberry Crinkle Cookies
- Strawberry Banana Shake
- Iced Strawberry Green Tea
- Strawberry Milkshake
- Strawberry Tart
- Strawberry Fruit Tarts
- Spiced Berry Bliss Balls
- Pineapple Strawberry Sangria
- Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
- Strawberry Lemonade Jello Shots
- Strawberry Poke Cake
What do you like to cook with strawberries?
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Red Carpet Beauty Must-Haves | Award Show Printables - February 20, 2019
- OREO Stuf Inside: Try New Flavors at Walmart - February 18, 2019
- Things To Consider When Going Back To Work After Having A Baby - February 18, 2019