I am kind of obsessed with succulents and simple gardening tips. I’m no green thumb and I don’t have my own garden, but I do love plant life! Here are a few simple ideas for creating a rustic planter.
- DIY Vertical Plant Hanger – I Heart Nap Time
- Farmhouse Style Mail Holder Planter – Wife in Progress
- DIY Wall Hanging Planters – h20 Bungalow
- Pallet Planter – Juggling Act Mama
- DIY Farmhouse Style Vertical Plant Holder – Wife in Progress
- Faux Birch Wood Succulent Planter – I Heart Nap Time
- DIY Farmhouse Planter – Nemcsok Farms
- Tiered Whiskey Barrel Strawberry Planter DIY – Untrained Housewife
- Wood Planter Box – Wife in Progress
- DIY Privacy Planter – 100 Things 2 Do
I actually made a DIY chalkboard planter using concrete blocks, paint, and a little creativity. We had a small outdoor patio at our last home, and I wanted an easy way to display my succulents.
Check out my DIY on this post: Chalkboard Garden Shelves.
Looking for more garden inspiration?
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 50 Valentine’s Day Desserts and Drinks: Sweet Treats to Share - January 20, 2019
- Last Minute Date Ideas: Free Date Nights - January 14, 2019
- Gluten Free Sandwich Charcuterie Board - January 14, 2019