The product, information, and gift card have been provided by the makers of In The Raw® so that I could try the product and share my thoughts and information about Stevia In The Raw®. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of the makers of In The Raw® sweeteners.
It’s beginning to taste a lot like Christmas…
Do you have family favorite holiday recipes? We totally love to indulge with sweet treats this time of year, but we always like to switch things up in the kitchen. We learned how Stevia In The Raw® can encourage a sweet flavor without any calories. It makes it perfect for baking and cooking, and just one packet is as sweet as two teaspoons of sugar!
This product contains extracts from the sweet leaves of the stevia plant, and the Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag measures cup for cup with sugar, so it can easily be used in any baking recipes to reduce sugar and calories with no conversion necessary. For example, Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag is formulated so that 1 cup has the same sweetness as 1 cup of Sugar.
- Up to 700 calories are saved for every cup of sugar that is replaced with Stevia In The Raw®
When using Stevia In The Raw® Bakers Bag for baking recipes, it is recommended that the user replace only about half of the sugar in order to achieve the proper browning, rising and caramelizing that only sugar can provide.
Want to make your own holiday recipe using Stevia In The Raw®? Try one of these!
Stevia Holiday Recipes
If you want to make an easy egg nog, try this fast method!Print
- 6 eggs
- 5 cups of milk (you can use your favorite milk whether that’s whole, soy, almond, etc.)
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 2-3 packets of Stevia In The Raw®
- 1 tsp nutmeg as desired
- 1 tsp cinnamon as desired
Want to make this a cocktail? Add 1/4 cup of brandy, whiskey, or rum!
- Blend everything together in a blender.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Garnish with nutmeg and rim the glasses with cinnamon!
Hope you have a holly jolly holiday! I’d love to hear what you use In The Raw® for!
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 50 Valentine’s Day Desserts and Drinks: Sweet Treats to Share - January 20, 2019
- Last Minute Date Ideas: Free Date Nights - January 14, 2019
- Gluten Free Sandwich Charcuterie Board - January 14, 2019