Sometimes you just want a sweet treat! These mini cheesecakes are easy to make and fun to share!
This easy dessert can be made all year, but the flavors of caramel remind me of fall. OREOs are kind of my favorite (Check out my other OREO desserts!), and these simple cheesecakes are perfect for small chefs to help you make!
To get started, gather your ingredients. You will need OREO cookies, butter, cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, eggs, vanilla extract, and your favorite caramel topping. In just 30 minutes, you will have made cheesecakes for your next holiday cookie exchange or classroom get together.
OREO Cheesecake Ingredients
This recipe does require baking. Preheat your oven to 350, and start crushing your OREOs. You can use a food processor to make it easy! Mix in melted butter to form the crust of your cheesecakes. Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and fill the bottom of each cup with a spoonful of the cookie mixture.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, vanilla, sour cream, and beat until mixed in. Add eggs and continue to beat. Once mixed in, fill muffin tins with the cheesecake mixture until almost full. Bake for twenty to twenty-five minutes until done.
Allow your cheesecakes to cool and then chill in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
Before serving, add your caramel topping. Enjoy!
- 18 OREO (or other chocolate/cream) Cookies
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Your favorite caramel topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Crush cookies, or process in your food processor.
- Mix in melted butter to form crust.
- Line the bottom of each tin with a heaping spoonful of cookie mixture.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese on medium, until smooth.
- Add sugar, vanilla, and sour cream, beat until mixed in.
- Add eggs, beat until mixed well.
- Fill muffin tins with cheesecake mixture until almost full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Allow cheesecakes to cool slightly at room temperature, then chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, top with caramel topping.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 336Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 252mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 0gSugar: 24gProtein: 4g
- Christmas Dessert Idea | Cranberry Cheesecake Bites
- Digging for Dinos Treat Cups: Dinosaur Dessert Idea
- Neapolitan Ice Cream Frozen Dessert Cups