The mouse is one of our favorite characters in our house! Try this Disney themed Mickey Mouse slime for a quick DIY activity to do at home with your kiddos!
The best thing about slime is you can make it in a variety of combinations from different colors to characters and embellishments. Any slime recipe can become anything you would like with a little imagination. To celebrate our upcoming Disney trip, we made a simple slime to pay homage to Mickey Mouse.
To get started, get your ingredients. You will need clear glue, baking soda, silver glitter, contact solution, and Mickey embellishments. For this particular slime recipe, we used Mickey Mouse buttons.
In a large bowl, mix glue, glitter, and baking soda. Add contact solution and mix until slime starts to become solid.
Finish mixing the slime by hand and add more contact solution if it is too sticky. Add Mickey Mouse buttons for a fun Mickey slime experience.
A cute craft to celebrate your love of Mickey Mouse!
- 4 oz. clear Elmer’s glue
- ½ tbsp baking soda
- 3-4 tbsp silver glitter
- 2-3 tbsp contact solution
- Mickey buttons
- In a large bowl, mix glue, glitter, and baking soda.
- Add contact solution and mix until slime starts to become solid.
- Finish mixing the slime by hand and add more contact solution if it is too sticky.
- Add Mickey Mouse buttons for a fun Mickey slime experience.
Need more Slime ideas?
Try this New Year’s Eve gold glitter slime or this mermaid slime recipe.
Even better… find more than 20+ slime recipes here!
Disney fan? Follow along on my Disney page to find travel tips and inspiration for your next big trip.
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- 50 Valentine’s Day Desserts and Drinks: Sweet Treats to Share - January 20, 2019
- Last Minute Date Ideas: Free Date Nights - January 14, 2019
- Gluten Free Sandwich Charcuterie Board - January 14, 2019