I can’t say no to a fresh planner. It’s something about the way a new planner arrives…it’s gorgeous! I have reviewed planners here in the past, but this year, I’m focusing on planners from smaller shops. There are SO many options when it comes to paper planning, and every planner is different. The key is to find the one that works best for YOU and YOUR organizational needs.
Since I’ve tried out SO many (and admittedly abandoned many planners mid-year), I feel as if I’m an expert at this point. There are several things I look for in a planner, and the first thing includes thick bright paper. I like my penmanship to shine, and I prefer white paper with a hint of color. That’s exactly what the dream.plan.do planner has down!
What sets this planner apart from others is the size and shape of it. It is not a 7 x 9 planner like many others are, in fact, it is actually a slim and tall planner. I’m obsessed. The precise dimensions are 7.875 x 11.25” x 1.5″ thick (outside dimensions, including spiral). Besides the size, the best part is the entire first section is perfect for your notes and goals.
You won’t have to flip to the end for a blank spot for notes – you can access this immediately when you open your planner.
The second section is the monthly sections. Here’s a peek at the monthly and weekly views. The monthly view has a MONDAY START which is important for those of you who prefer a Sunday start or love the Monday start (it’s a small thing that some people have a preference for one of the other).
There’s also a budgeting area which is AWESOME!
More details from lake + loft:
meet the slim dream.plan.do. planner! slightly oversized, totally portable and full of luxe details. with features like our exclusive tear-out postcards, a whole section for dreamin’ and schemin’, monthly goals and budgeting worksheets, pockets, stickers and more, it’s the perfect planner for entrepreneurs, moms, students, teachers, 9-to-5ers, the super organized, or the super need-to-get-organized….just about everyone!
- 12-month weekly planner (jan 2019 – dec 2019)
- 7.875 x 11.25” x 1.5″ thick (outside dimensions, including spiral)
- 6.25 x 11″ page size
- month and week views
- monthly dreams/goals worksheets
- inspiring monthly quotes
- monthly budget worksheets
- full color printing throughout
- hard cover with gold foil accents
- TWO FABRIC COVERED POCKETS! on inside front + back cover in khaki linen-textured fabric
- elastic closure
- gold corner guards
- gold-spiral binding
- heavy paper
- card stock section dividers (different color each month)
- durable mylar tabs
- 6 thank you AND 6 birthday tear-out postcards (a dpd exclusive!)
- EXTRAS: birthdays, holiday list, event planner, and more!
lake + loft promo code
Use KRYSTAL10 to save 10%!
What planner are you using for the new year? How do you get organized?
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Pet Adoption Supplies Checklist - March 19, 2019
- Home Renovation Budget: How to Make the Most of It - March 18, 2019
- Greek Hummus Skewers - March 16, 2019