I am participating in a paid program with MomSelect on behalf of Ubisoft.
Trying to find the perfect gift for an 8 to 10-year-old boy? As trends change seemingly every two minutes, it can be difficult keeping up with whatís hot right now in the world of toys. It doesn’t help that there are literally thousands of toys available to choose from either. While itís great kids today have so much choice available to them, it doesn’t make it easy on the parents!
So, if you’re trying desperately to find the perfect gift, here you’ll discover the top kids picks for boys 8 to 10 years.
Gift Guide For Boys Ages 8-10
In Starlink: Battle for Atlas, lead a heroic team of interstellar pilots to free the Atlas star system from the Forgotten Legion. Innovative modular toys allow players to build unique starships which can be customized on the fly for a new way to play as players adapt to overcome any challenge they encounter in this epic open world adventure.
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas is a game that’s a good fix for the child gamer who is at an age between kiddy video games and older, teen video games.
- With the open world play and challenges that older kids love, your child will not get bored with this game – there is so much to do!
- It’s a contained environment that’s safer for kids with the variety of challenge and adventure that kids and gamers are looking for, but without the unsafe interactions that are common in other open world games.
- The game content is mature in depth, but appropriate in content for children 7+ years old.
- You can travel seamlessly through the exotic alien worlds of the Atlas star system and discover its seven unique planets, each with its own ecosystem, wildlife and secrets to uncover. The world evolves depending on the player’s actions and choices, and continues to evolve even when you aren’t around.
- Each Starlink: Battle for Atlas Starter Pack includes a controller mount, which allows you to connect your starship and pilot your controller. Mix and match weapons, pilots, and starships and watch the seamless transition happen in-game.
- Craft your own Starship loadout from your arsenal of wings, hulls, weapons, and pilots. Connect your modular toys to your controller mount and see them come to life in game instantly.
- Invite a friend to join seamlessly at any time with the two-player split-screen local co-op. Combine different loadouts for the ultimate in teamwork to save Atlas together.
- You can purchase additional physical Starlink: Battle for Atlas starship, weapon, and pilot packs at participating retailers. Packs range in price from $7.99-$24.99.
More Gift Ideas For Boys
Give him a magical gift he won’t forget with this awesome Kano Harry potter Coding Kit. Designed to make coding fun, this unique kit enables your child to build their own wand which perfectly responds to their movements. It is made to be used with a tablet or smartphone through the free Kano app. As you wave the wand, it instantly affects the screen. There are more than 200 different sounds and there is the option to create a huge range of characters and creatures.
Your child will have hours of fun putting together this 3-in-1 dinosaur toy. They can create the ferocious T-Rex with bright orange eyes, a Pterodactyl and a Triceratops. There is a buildable rib cage too to symbolize the dinosaurís prey.
It comes with posable joints for realistic play and an openable mouth featuring pointy sharp teeth (child-friendly of course!). So, if your little boy is obsessed with LEGO and dinosaurs, this is definitely the perfect gift idea.
By far one of the most popular gifts of the year has to be the Infinus Nerf N-Strike Elite Toy. Featuring incredible speed-load technology, the gun automatically loads itself with 30 darts. It is a fully-motorized blaster, shooting the darts quickly for the ultimate attack.
All of the 30 darts included with the gun have been tested and approved for quality and performance. They are made from foam and feature flexible tips, so thereís no risk of injury even in the most intense nerf battles!
The Hot Wheels collection has long been popular with young boys. This awesome Hot Wheels Corkscrew Crash Track Set is definitely one of the best kits in the range. Featuring an enormous looping track, your child is going to have hours of fun watching the cars speeding along.
Want a toy thatís going to occupy your 8-10-year-old for hours? This K’NEX Thrill Rides Cobweb Curse Roller Coaster Building Set is just what you need.
Featuring over 470 pieces, once put together the roller coaster actually works, adding to its appeal. It is a motorized toy, which means it comes with a battery-powered motor. Itís pretty simple to put together too thanks to the included detailed instructions. However, you may find you do need to help a little from time to time.
Check out six of the best toys for boys aged 8 to 10. Each of the gifts above is sure to bring a big smile to their face and provide hours of entertainment. There is something to suit everyone, whether he loves to build, race cars or take part in epic nerf battles, there is a toy on the list he is sure to be happy with.
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- Pet Adoption Supplies Checklist - March 19, 2019
- Home Renovation Budget: How to Make the Most of It - March 18, 2019
- Greek Hummus Skewers - March 16, 2019