An easy salad perfect for lunch or a light summer side dish!
- 15 oz. Can of Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 Cucumbers
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1 Red Onion
- 8 oz. Feta Cheese
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp. Stone Ground Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Chop the cucumbers, tomatoes, onion, and feta cheese into small pieces and put in a bowl.
- Add the chickpeas and mix everything all together.
- Add the dressing to the salad and mix well.
- Refrigerate for a few hours or eat right away. This is a delicious and easy summer salad for lunch or dinner.