A quick and delicious dessert idea!
For the crust:
- ½ cup graham crackers, crushed
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
For the filling:
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter.
- Fill the bottom of baking cups with cracker mixture to create “crust.”
- Finely mince ½ of cranberries. Save the other half for later.
- In separate mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk, minced cranberries and lemon juice until smooth and creamy.
- Fill remaining space in baking cups with cream cheese mixture.
- Garnish with a whole cranberry and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Place cups in the refrigerator for two to three hours until filling becomes firm.