This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of NESTLE® LA LECHERA®. The opinions and text are all mine.
This holiday, we have the dilemma of having a lot of family to feed and a busy schedule leading up to hosting the holiday. Whenever you can save time while still impressing your guests with a novel recipe is a win this time of year.
Which is why we are putting a new twist on an old favorite for this holiday dessert. We tweaked one of our easy, no-bake cheesecake bites recipes to take advantage of the sweet creamy taste of NESTLÉ® LA LECHERA® Sweetened Condensed Milk and the tart flavors of fresh cranberries. Cranberries are a staple of most holiday meals this time of year but are usually relegated to sauces and other processed forms because of their inherent tartness. The natural sweetness of LA LECHERA, with its authentic flavors, provides a balance with that acidic tartness of the cranberries to provide a tasty post-meal treat.
Want to try LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk in your holiday recipes? Go to www.getthesavings.com/lalechera to save $0.75 when you purchase two LA LECHERA products at Publix now through 12/16/18. LA LECHERA is available in the Publix baking aisle in 14 oz. cans or 11.8 oz squeeze bottles. You can also find everything you need for your holiday dishes at Publix. We like to hit ours up to stock up on our essentials especially before a big holiday meal.
Since the bite-size cheesecakes are portable, they are great for large gatherings where people don’t necessarily all sit down at the same time. Our holiday gatherings tend to be pretty active affairs, with lots of outdoor games and socializing that is never confined to just a single room of our house.
Best of all, these cheesecake bites only need 15 to 20 minutes of prep time. The no-bake recipe means your oven is free to cook other parts of your meal and you can even recruit some of the younger members of the family to help in the preparation process. Our son also likes to help in the kitchen, and because this is a no-bake dessert, he can get his hands messy without the worry of cooking in an oven or on a stove.
A quick and delicious dessert idea!
For the crust:
- ½ cup graham crackers, crushed
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
For the filling:
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ cup fresh cranberries
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter.
- Fill the bottom of baking cups with cracker mixture to create “crust.”
- Finely mince ½ of cranberries. Save the other half for later.
- In separate mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk, minced cranberries and lemon juice until smooth and creamy.
- Fill remaining space in baking cups with cream cheese mixture.
- Garnish with a whole cranberry and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Place cups in the refrigerator for two to three hours until filling becomes firm.
The authentic flavor of LA LECHERA puts a new twist on this classic. Or you can incorporate it into your family’s favorite dishes. For more inspiration check them out online or on social media at Instagram: @lalecherausa, Facebook: @lalechera, Twitter: @NestleLaLechera or Pinterest: @lalechera.
I am so ready to bring a platter of these to our next holiday shindig! Don’t forget the LA LECHERA – it is so versatile, I know you will find a dish you will want to make with it!
What are your favorite recipes with LA LECHERA? Do you have any family traditions around the holidays?
Control the Christmas Chaos!
Get organized for the holidays with this printable Christmas planner.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- lake + loft dream.plan.do planner review - December 15, 2018
- Christmas at Disney World: Grand Floridian Resort Gingerbread House - December 15, 2018
- Christmas Bricktacular at LEGOLAND Florida - December 14, 2018