Wow your next house party guests with this simple appetizer! Try these stuffed mushrooms appetizers for a fast and fancy recipe idea.
Relax before dinner with this simple appetizer starring Blue Harbor Fish Co. Tuna. Made with premium and simple “clean” ingredients (just Albacore tuna, water, and a touch of sea salt), Blue Harbor Fish Co. shined in this quick appetizer.
We combined a pouch of Blue Harbor, a few portabella mushroom caps, 1⁄8 cup bread crumbs, 1⁄8 cup shredded mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
We mixed Blue Harbor with the bread crumbs and cheese and placed this combination inside the mushroom caps. We topped with a small pre-cooked shrimp inside each mushroom. Then, we baked it in a 375-degree oven for about ten minutes until the cheese is browned.
Allow these to cool and get ready to enjoy this simple dish.
- 1 pouch of tuna fish
- A few portabella mushroom caps
- 1 package of pre-cooked cocktail shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1⁄8 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄8 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese, as desired
- We mixed tuna fish with the bread crumbs and cheese and placed this combination inside the mushroom caps.
- We topped with a small pre-cooked shrimp inside each mushroom.
- Then, we baked it in a 375-degree oven for about ten minutes until the cheese is browned.
- Allow these to cool and get ready to enjoy this simple appetizer.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving:Calories: 110 Total Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 37mg Sodium: 195mg Carbohydrates: 4g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Protein: 17g