Wow your next house party guests with this simple appetizer!
Relax before dinner with this simple appetizer starring Blue Harbor Fish Co. Tuna. Made with premium and simple “clean” ingredients (just Albacore tuna, water, and a touch of sea salt), Blue Harbor Fish Co. shined in this quick appetizer.
We combined a pouch of Blue Harbor, a few portabella mushroom caps, 1⁄8 cup bread crumbs, 1⁄8 cup shredded mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
We mixed Blue Harbor with the bread crumbs and cheese and placed this combination inside the mushroom caps. We topped with a small pre-cooked shrimp inside each mushroom. Then, we baked it in a 375-degree oven for about ten minutes until the cheese is browned.
Allow these to cool and get ready to enjoy this simple dish.Print
A quick appetizer for your next get together!
- 1 pouch of tuna fish
- A few portabella mushroom caps
- 1 package of pre-cooked cocktail shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1⁄8 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄8 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese, as desired
- We mixed tuna fish with the bread crumbs and cheese and placed this combination inside the mushroom caps.
- We topped with a small pre-cooked shrimp inside each mushroom.
- Then, we baked it in a 375-degree oven for about ten minutes until the cheese is browned.
- Allow these to cool and get ready to enjoy this simple appetizer.
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.
Latest posts by Krystal | Sunny Sweet Days (see all)
- How to Use Themes to Create Goals: Free Goals Printable - January 23, 2019
- 50 Valentine’s Day Desserts and Drinks: Sweet Treats to Share - January 20, 2019
- Last Minute Date Ideas: Free Date Nights - January 14, 2019