Catch up with your favorite Wreck-It Ralph characters before Ralph Breaks the Internet is released this month!
The Wreck-It Ralph characters are actually my favorites from the recent newer Disney movies. I love a sweet princess, but there is something about Vanellope that I can’t get enough of. I’m glad that we get another installment in Ralph Breaks the Internet, and I’ve rounded up a few wish list items to celebrate this new flick. Let’s go shopping!
- Wreck-It Ralph Talking Action Figure – Ralph Breaks the Internet
- Vanellope Talking Action Figure – Ralph Breaks the Internet
- Wreck-It Ralph Smash Fists – Ralph Breaks the Internet
- Feature Slaughter Race Vehicle Set – Ralph Breaks the Internet
- Wreck-It Ralph T-Shirt for Women – Ralph Breaks the Internet
- Wreck-It Ralph and Friends T-Shirt for Adults
- Wreck-It Ralph #CURRENTMOOD T-Shirt for Adults
- Ariel and Vanellope T-Shirt for Women
Cute Gift Ideas
- Ralph Breaks the Internet 2-in-1 Puzzle
- Ralph Breaks the Internet Reusable Tote
- Vanellope Mini ”Tsum Tsum” Plush
In RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET, video-game bad guy Ralph (voice of John C. Reilly) and best friend Vanellope von Schweetz (voice of Sarah Silverman) leave the comforts of Litwak’s arcade in an attempt to save her game, Sugar Rush. Their quest takes them to the vast, uncharted world of the internet where they rely on the citizens of the internet—the Netizens—to help navigate their way. Lending a virtual hand are Yesss (voice of Taraji P. Henson), the head algorithm and the heart and soul of the trend-making site “BuzzzTube,” and Shank (voice of Gal Gadot), a tough-as-nails driver from a gritty online auto-racing game called Slaughter Race, a place Vanellope wholeheartedly embraces—so much so that Ralph worries he may lose the only friend he’s ever had. Directed by Rich Moore (“Zootopia,” “Wreck-It Ralph”) and Phil Johnston (co-writer “Wreck-It Ralph,” “Zootopia,” writer, “Cedar Rapids”), and produced by Clark Spencer (“Zootopia,” “Wreck-It Ralph,” “Bolt,” “Lilo & Stitch”), “Ralph Breaks the Internet” hits theaters on Nov. 21, 2018.
- Like WRECK-IT RALPH on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WreckItRalph/
- Follow WRECK-IT RALPH on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wreckitralph
- Follow WRECK-IT RALPH on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wreckitralph/
- Visit the official RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET website here: http://movies.disney.com/ralph-breaks-the-internet-wreck-it-ralph-2
RALPH BREAKS THE INTERNET arrives in theatres everywhere on November 21st!
Want more Wreck-It Ralph? Here are my favorite Wreck-It Ralph books for your little reader!
Take Control of Your Day!
Snag a free report to help you get organized PLUS access to my Trello template to show you how to implement these strategies in your everyday life.